Service Electric Cable TV of NJ Public and Leased Access Channel Dial Position 10
Service Electric provides a free Local "non-profit" organizations Community Bulletin Board and a paid Commercial leased Bulletin Board.
The following contains directions and the form for both Public and Commercial Bulletin Board:
Service Electric provides Local Public Access Programming:
Service Electric provides video coverage free to non-profit organizations in Sussex and Warren Counties. A minimum of thirty days notice is required. There may be a limit to the amount of programming provided.
All listings of Public Access programming will be posted on dial position 10 weekly.
Click here to view this week's programming schedule.
Commercial Leased Access Programming:
Service Electric accepts Commercial Videos; please call for rates and available times.
Public and Leased Access Coordinator:
(For 501c3 nonprofit channel 10 graphics/ text ( please no scanned documents) please email :
SERVICE ELECTRIC CABLE TV OF NJ, INC. MESSAGE CHANNEL
- PSA’S (Display Page) would be given 7 days exposure. Exposure time based on-12 hour day. 2 PSA’S per month per Organization at no charge.*
- All messages MUST be received on this official form 2 weeks in advance, exactly as it will be displayed.
- Allow one block per letter, comma, hyphen, and space between each word.
- Display spaces cannot exceed block guide.
- All announcements will be given 15 seconds time duration.
- Rates would be as follows – ENCLOSE CHECK OR MONEY ORDER WITH ANNOUNCEMENT.
PERSONAL MESSAGES (Birthdays, Anniversaries) – Playback dial position 10
- $6.00 per day – print or picture
- $30 per week
- $120.00 per month
- Video tape playback – see public access plan
COMMERCIAL MESSAGES – Playback dial position 10
- $60.00 per week minimum – print
- $10.00 per photo
- Will quote specialty ads
- Video tape – see commercial access plan
Enclose self-addressed, stamped envelope if photos to be returned.
EEO REPORTS: For more information on the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, visit http://www.eeoc.gov.
Click to view FCC 396-c.
Click to view 2016 EEO Public File Report.